Even with a light at the end of the COVID-19 tunnel, we still want to keep our homes clean and disinfected. Or is it sanitized? What’s the difference between disinfecting and sanitizing? Or are they the same? Disinfecting and Sanitizing: What’s What? While you may...READ MORE
Wipes and hand sanitizers are becoming a part of everyday life, and they are hard to find everywhere. For home cleaning, however, people will need to do much more than just wipe it down.
UPDATED 11/23/2020 Dear loyal customers, As we watch the news about the COVID-19 (coronavirus), please know that our number one focus is the health of our customers,...
- Kick Off 2022 with a Clean Home
- Post-holiday Cleaning: How to Clean Your House After Christmas
- This Holiday Season, Focus on Your Family; We’ll Do the Cleaning!
- Holiday Cleaning: When (and How) to Do It
- Clean Doesn’t Smell
- Fall Cleaning Is Our Spring Cleaning
- How to Maintain Your Home Between Professional Cleaning Appointments
- Health Benefits of Regular Cleaning
- HEPA Filtration Vacuums: Why They’re Important
- Disinfecting vs. Sanitizing: What’s the Difference?