Even with a light at the end of the COVID-19 tunnel, we still want to keep our homes clean and disinfected. Or is it sanitized? What’s the difference between disinfecting and sanitizing? Or are they the same? Disinfecting and Sanitizing: What’s What? While you may...READ MORE
Wipes and hand sanitizers are becoming a part of everyday life, and they are hard to find everywhere. For home cleaning, however, people will need to do much more than just wipe it down.
UPDATED 11/23/2020 Dear loyal customers, As we watch the news about the COVID-19 (coronavirus), please know that our number one focus is the health of our customers,...
- Disinfecting vs. Sanitizing: What’s the Difference?
- Have Seasonal Allergies? Try These House-cleaning Tips
- Carnation Home Cleaning vs. The Cleaning Authority: Choose Local.
- 5 Spring Cleaning Tips to Incorporate into Your 2021 Routine
- Carnation Home Cleaning vs. Molly Maid: Which Should You Choose?
- Your #1 New Year’s Resolution: Stop Cleaning Your House
- 5 Tips for Holiday Cleaning
- Fall Cleaning: What Should You Tackle First?
- Solar Cleaning: Harnessing the Power of the Sun
- Can You Clean Your Mattress? Should You?