Do you want to work where you are appreciated and recognized?
- Do you want a consistent schedule cleaning the same recurring homes?
- Do you want to start and end your day from your own home?
- Do you want to have the flexibility to create your own schedule?
Working at Carnation might be for you if…
- You take pride in your work.
- You always do what you say you are going to do and expect others to do the same.
- You believe a clean home makes a happy and healthy difference in peoples lives.
Read the job description below for more details.
We are looking for Residential Home Cleaners to fill open and new positions. No experience is necessary, we will train you. Join our team and earn money without working those retail evening and weekend hours!
We are looking for cleaning professionals who want to be employed long-term with a company that cares about and protects family life. Integrity, work ethic, and good character are required qualities. Positive and enjoyable personalities are a must, along with the absolute ability to be a quality team player.
Our Cleaners start at $19 per hour and will earn $19-30+ per hour with our Pay for Performance Program, which is based on performance and efficiency. We provide all training, supplies, equipment, and uniforms. Your on-the-job drive time is paid, as well as vehicle reimbursement, and we offer a 90-day bonus.
Residential Home Cleaner Details
- The position is to clean residential homes.
- We provide professional training out in the field. No experience is required!
- Work 10 hours up to 40 hours a week.
Residential Home Cleaner Responsibilities
- Clean client’s home the Carnation Home Cleaning way.
- Clean homes from top to bottom.
- Have an eye for detail. Leave homes looking GREAT!
This is hard work, but can be very rewarding for people who have pride in a job well done, like to stay moving, and believe a clean home makes a difference in peoples lives. We have a great team and are growing quickly.
Great company! Great work environment!
- No nights, no weekends, no holidays!
- Paid on-the-job training!
- We provide all equipment and supplies, and uniforms!
- A consistent schedule & partner (if desired), and the same repeat customers!
- Opportunity for pay increases and monthly bonuses.
- Paid time off.
- Must have a clean criminal background and legally able to work in the United States.
- Must be able to pass drug testing and criminal background check.
- No experience required.
Physical Requirements for this job include:
- Ability to stand and/or walk continuously
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to climb, balance, bend/stoop, and kneel frequently
- Ability to grasp, manipulate or assemble objects
- Ability to reach below, at, or above shoulder level frequently
- Ability to constantly operate cleaning equipment and materials