Dear loyal customers,
As we watch the news about the COVID-19 (coronavirus), please know that our number one focus is the health of our customers, employees, and the community. I want to share with you information that we hope will give you some peace of mind as we work together to halt the spread of this highly contagious virus.
- First, Carnation already uses many of the practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Our disinfectants rate effective against viral germs (including the coronavirus). We use separate microfiber cloths for each room to prevent cross-contamination.
- To further protect our customers, starting now, we will spend extra time in common areas and on touchpoints (i.e., doorknobs, light switches, areas around handles, phones, remote controls, etc.).
- At this time, the commercial supply of disinfectants is still meeting demand. If this situation changes, we will let you know.
Additionally, we have instated the following new policies:
- Any employee, who has symptoms like the coronavirus or has been with someone who has the virus, will no longer be allowed into customer homes. Any employee willfully violating this policy will lose their job.
- Any customer who has a household member or visitor with symptoms like the coronavirus or has been in contact with someone who has the virus will be temporarily removed from the cleaning schedule. If you are removed from our schedule, please know that we will make ourselves available to assist with the cleaning of your home in any way we can. Any customer who violates this policy, risks no longer receiving services from Carnation.
- To ensure the safety of our employees and customers we request that customers vacate their home during cleaning if possible. If you prefer to be at home during cleaning we ask that you wear masks for the protection of our employees. We reserve the right not to provide service to any customer who refuses to wear a mask while we are in their home.
Working together, we can help contain the spread of the coronavirus and other germs. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at (480) 924-2096.
Owner, Carnation Home Cleaning.