Living in Arizona, we are lucky to enjoy beautiful sunshine nearly 360 days of each year. It makes sense, then, that we would tap into the rays of the sun to power our homes. But what about solar cleaning? Is that even a thing? Could sunlight really help us keep a...READ MORE
As the weather finally begins to cool down in the Phoenix area, many of us start to think about traditional “spring cleaning.” One of the big things to do in the house, in...
If you can use chemistry for better living, can you use it for a better clean? Tapping into the science of house cleaning will elevate your game and give you a cleaner home.
Are you a pet lover? They make great companions, to be sure, but they sure can make a mess as well. Cleaning with pets at home can be a challenge; you’re always finding fur,...
Thankfully, life in the Valley of Sun is getting a little closer to normal every day. Sure, it’s something of a “new” normal, but at least we’re able to go back to the...
- Solar Cleaning: Harnessing the Power of the Sun
- Can You Clean Your Mattress? Should You?
- The Science of House Cleaning: Are You Using Your Cleaning Products Correctly?
- Cleaning with Pets: 5 Things You Need to Do
- Your Post-quarantine Cleaning Checklist: 4 Things to Clean Now
- Getting Kids to Clean: 3 Tips to Make Cleanup Fun
- Tips on home cleaning amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- Clean This First! 5 Spring Cleaning Tips
- Coronavirus House Cleaning Tips, Fox10 AZ AM morning news on March 16, 2020
- Coronavirus House Cleaning Tips, Fox10 XTRA evening news on March 16, 2020