If you’re like most people, you’ve jumped into 2021 with some resolutions. After all, 2020 was an event, and it makes perfect sense that you’d want to start fresh in this new year. We have a suggestion for the New Year’s resolution that should top your list: stop...READ MORE
Can you believe it’s already December? In just a few short weeks, we’ll be wishing each other Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year. Whether you’re hosting...
After record-breaking high temperatures, we’re finally looking at highs in the 70s. And that means our cool season has arrived in Phoenix! While other parts of the country...
Living in Arizona, we are lucky to enjoy beautiful sunshine nearly 360 days of each year. It makes sense, then, that we would tap into the rays of the sun to power our...
As the weather finally begins to cool down in the Phoenix area, many of us start to think about traditional “spring cleaning.” One of the big things to do in the house, in...
If you can use chemistry for better living, can you use it for a better clean? Tapping into the science of house cleaning will elevate your game and give you a cleaner home.
- Your #1 New Year’s Resolution: Stop Cleaning Your House
- 5 Tips for Holiday Cleaning
- Fall Cleaning: What Should You Tackle First?
- Solar Cleaning: Harnessing the Power of the Sun
- Can You Clean Your Mattress? Should You?
- The Science of House Cleaning: Are You Using Your Cleaning Products Correctly?
- Cleaning with Pets: 5 Things You Need to Do
- Your Post-quarantine Cleaning Checklist: 4 Things to Clean Now
- Getting Kids to Clean: 3 Tips to Make Cleanup Fun
- Tips on home cleaning amid the COVID-19 pandemic