With cool overnights and mornings, you may be tempted to open the doors and windows to drop the temperatures in your home before having to switch on the AC. That’s a great idea, but what about that air you’re letting inside? It’s full of dust, pollen, and bacteria....READ MORE
Disinfecting vs. Sanitizing: What’s the Difference?
Cleaning Tips, Coronavirus/COVID-19
Even with a light at the end of the COVID-19 tunnel, we still want to keep our homes clean and disinfected. Or is it sanitized? What’s the difference between disinfecting...
Have Seasonal Allergies? Try These House-cleaning Tips
Think seasonal allergies aren’t a thing in the Phoenix desert? Once upon a time, people would move to the desert to avoid the symptoms they suffered from back east. While...
Carnation Home Cleaning vs. The Cleaning Authority: Choose Local.
Cleaning Tips, Eco-Friendly Cleaning
You’ve heard it before: When you choose a cleaning company, you need to choose one that you feel comfortable with—and that does a great job. As you review the company that’s...
5 Spring Cleaning Tips to Incorporate into Your 2021 Routine
While the Phoenix area rarely ever has super-cold weather, we lovers of the triple-digit temperatures do relish the opportunity to once again open up windows and doors as...
Carnation Home Cleaning vs. Molly Maid: Which Should You Choose?
Choosing the right house cleaning company is a very personal decision. After all, these people are going to be in your home with your children and pets. They’re going to be...
- Kick Off 2022 with a Clean Home
- Post-holiday Cleaning: How to Clean Your House After Christmas
- This Holiday Season, Focus on Your Family; We’ll Do the Cleaning!
- Holiday Cleaning: When (and How) to Do It
- Clean Doesn’t Smell
- Fall Cleaning Is Our Spring Cleaning
- How to Maintain Your Home Between Professional Cleaning Appointments
- Health Benefits of Regular Cleaning
- HEPA Filtration Vacuums: Why They’re Important
- Disinfecting vs. Sanitizing: What’s the Difference?