You love your pets. They’re part of your family. You’d do anything to keep them safe, happy, and healthy, right? But if you’re cleaning your home with certain harsh cleansers, you could inadvertently be putting them in danger. Practicing pet-friendly cleaning can...READ MORE
Clean doesn’t have a smell. Really. Those smell-good household cleaners you’re using at home may be exposing your family and your pets to dangerous toxins—and health risks....
When you hire the right people, they bring their friends!
Recently, Carmen passed her English-Spanish class, for which Carnation is reimbursing her tuition. Congratulations, Carmen!
Team Leader Linda recently passed her written exam to become a police officer. While we’re sorry to see her go, we’re excited about her reaching her goals!
Having clean air in your home is critical for your family’s health and safety. Which do you think is dirtier: indoor air or outdoor air? Would you be surprised to learn...
Got allergies? While you can’t completely escape allergens in your house, you can manage allergies with home cleaning. The trick is focusing your cleaning efforts and...
As a homeowner, you want a clean house. But you also want to help the environment. You can do both when you embrace green home cleaning, otherwise known as eco-friendly cleaning. Carnation Home Cleaning provides simple ways to ditch the chemicals without sacrificing anything in your clean home.
Selecting a home cleaning service can be stressful. Along with the general pressure of choosing someone who will consistently clean your home the correct way, you also have the concern of giving access to your personal space. Having a home cleaning service you will be happy and comfortable using requires a robust vetting process.
- Have Seasonal Allergies? Try These House-cleaning Tips
- Carnation Home Cleaning vs. The Cleaning Authority: Choose Local.
- 5 Spring Cleaning Tips to Incorporate into Your 2021 Routine
- Carnation Home Cleaning vs. Molly Maid: Which Should You Choose?
- Your #1 New Year’s Resolution: Stop Cleaning Your House
- 5 Tips for Holiday Cleaning
- Fall Cleaning: What Should You Tackle First?
- Solar Cleaning: Harnessing the Power of the Sun
- Can You Clean Your Mattress? Should You?
- The Science of House Cleaning: Are You Using Your Cleaning Products Correctly?